Wednesday, September 19

The Journey

Rendered Image                            As the music started Renan walked on stage. When it was his part. I got so scared then the rappers came on now I got freaked out.  Now it was my turn I walked/skipped on stage and started dancing. The crowd started clapping and cheering but I decided not to let nerves take me away. So I moved along with the music with delicate movements. As our dance finished we all walked to the back of the stage. As the crowd cheered I felt terrified as the actors came on stage. But I couldn't see the most of people in the audience. As I heard the actors say ``Let's celebrate with one last song’’. We all took  a step into the lights then we all heard the music. `` We Are the World’’ we all started we started doing movements the crowd started clapping I LOVE SCHOOL PRODUCTION!

By Evie and Ava!

1 comment:

  1. Evie your poem is so interesting because you use words that are so wonderful to me. All I'm saying is you did a great job with production.

    ReplyDelete